BIBS Honey Bee Two Pack
The BIBS pacifier has been a bestseller for more than 30 years.
The natural soft latex cherry shaped nipple and matte lightweight shield is designed to be the most similar shape to a mother’s breast and is therefore recommended by midwifes to support natural breastfeeding.
The round light shield faces away from the baby’s face to ensure the supply of air to the sensitive skin around the mouth. The pacifiers are all made of highest quality and are completely free from BPA, PVC and phthalates.
Recommended to replace after 4-6 weeks of regular use.
- Size 1
Suitable from newborn until 6 months of age
Nipple: H:27 mm x W:15 mm
Shield diameter: 4.5cm
- Size 2
Labelled as 6-18 months, but are suitable from newborn as per the manufacturers recommendation.
Nipple: H:30 mm x W:14 mm
Shield diameter: 4.5cm
Sizing recommendations above are an approx. age for each size, this should only be used as a guideline. The anatomy of small children is different, and some children prefer a larger or smaller nipple. We therefore advise you to try what fits your baby.
- Nipple shape: 100% Natural Rubber 'Cherry' shaped nipple like mother’s breast, the favourite pacifier for most children.
- Design: Iconic round lightweight shield, with a visible gathering.
- Safety & Care: Compliant with the highest of safety standards.
- Quality: Designed and made in Denmark.
The nipple is produced from natural rubber latex. The rubber is a natural material – colour variations may occur. The shield is made of polypropylene (PP) – a very light plastic material with a high strength and is extremely wear-resisting.
Always inspect the product carefully before each use. Discard it at the first sign of damage or weakness. Never attach ribbons or cords to a pacifier, your baby could be strangled by them. Do not store pacifier in direct sunlight.
How to sterilise the pacifiers:
- Put the pacifiers in a clean bowl
- Pour boiling water over them. Leave to sit for approx. 5 mins. Take them out and let them dry on a clean towel.
- Use towel to press excess water out of the nipple.
How often should you clean them?
- 0-3 months: Must be sterilised every time it has been on the floor and at least once a day.
- 3+ months: Sterilise pacifier once a day and rinse under cold tap if it has been on the floor.