GRECH & CO Baltic Amber Necklace - Strength
Baltic Amber Jewelry
Baltic amber has been worn as jewellery by adults and children worldwide, for the holistic relief of pain, along with calming and health promoting benefits.
Although not scientifically proven or disproven, many people swear by the effects they experience while wearing amber jewellery. It is commonly believed that with continuous wear, the succinic acid found within the amber enters the bloodstream from the heat of the skin.
Our Baltic amber is lab tested Genuine Baltic amber, passes EN71-3, and comes beautifully presented in our signature fabric drawstring bag.
- Each piece of jewellery comes with its own cotton pouch and information label; ideal for gift giving and safe storage.
- Approx 31cm - due to the handmade nature of this item, sizes are approximate.
CLEAN & CARE
- Polish with a soft cloth under warm water rinse
- Remove any film covering beads
- Air dry under sun or a heat source for approx 3 hours
- Avoid soaps and chlorine
- Individually knotted beads
- Screw clasp
- Jewellery is a small part and therefore is recommended for use with supervision.
For other safe style wear, turn your necklace into a double wrapped anklet. Tuck anklets under the sock.