LORNA MURRAY Adult Capri - Cape Peron
The Capri is Lorna Murray's original hat design. It features a mid-length brim and is carefully handcrafted from 100% Natural Organic Grass Fibres.
The Capri is specifically designed to collapse and fold like origami, due to the sunray pleats, for ease of travel. Optional ties are provided at the base of each hat to be used for anchoring during breezes.
Cape Peron features burnt orange, milk white and powder blue thread colours woven in thick bands, through its base of natural grass fibres to create a triped pattern, with dark taupe cotton trimming.
The Capri is the perfect essential hat for those wanting an everyday sun-safe yet stylish addition to their attire, as a luxe fashion statement.
Due to the nature of this handmade piece the sizing is approximate and may vary between our different colour ways, so we recommend using the size guide for the best fit.
- Brim length 12cm
- Weave: Handcrafted from 100% Natural Grass Fibres
- Trim: Made from a Cotton Blend
- Irregularities in the fibre, weave and colour are common and characteristic of the handmade process
Head Circumference Measurements
|Adult||53-55 cm||56-58 cm||59-61 cm|
|Child||49-51 cm||52-54 cm||55-57 cm|
- Always handle your Lorna Murray product with care
- When not being worn, store your hat flat, or with the brim folded up
- Pulling or tugging too firmly on the brim of the hat may cause ripping. Always be gentle with your hat
- If wet, dry away from direct sunlight
- A soft brush and mild detergent can be used to remove dust and other stains
- Do not crush or bend the grass fibres in your hand
- To extend the life of your handmade item, avoid leaving compacted for extended periods of time