THE LULLABY CLUB Teresa Cami - Jett
Welcome to the Summer Club! Check your worries by the palm trees.
- A playful Jett cami
- Breathable cotton/linen blend
- Adjustable tie straps
- Flared hem
- Elastic back panel
- Lined bust
- The model is size 8 and wears sample size S/M
- Back of cami has elastic band
- Fabric is not pre-washed. Cotton/Linen fabrics can shrink by 3% if washed incorrectly. Steam the item after washing to relax the fabric back to size.
- Please note: our size recommendations are just that - a recommendation. Please ensure you measure yourself for the best size results
- Please allow 1-2 cm measurement tolerance.
- Linen, much like cotton, does have a tendency to shrink. For that reason, avoid washing linen clothes in hot water and opt for either warm or cold water; if your linen is a vibrant or dark colour, stick with cold to avoid fading.
- Linen is best washed with a mild detergent
- Hand wash only - no machine washing.
- Avoid the use of fabric softener, and never use bleach on linen clothing, even if it's white.
- Avoid wringing the fabric. Because of the way linen fibres are structured, over-handling can cause damage.
- When air drying, either lay the garment flat on a towel or use a drying rack in the shade; avoid hangers, which will leave unsightly dent marks unless they're padded.
- Dark colours will fade when dried in the sun— please avoid drying your linen in the sun if you want to keep your colours fresh.
- If you feel as though your linen has shrunk steam your garment. Start from the mid section and gently pull down, this will help relax the fabric back to its original size.