THE LULLABY CLUB Womens Lounge Set - Dusty Pink
Sorry, currently out of stock
The Lullaby Club lounge set was designed with comfort in mind. Featuring an oversized fit they can be worn effortlessly from bed to beach.
- Made from a breathable Cotton/Linen Slub fabric
- An oversized fit for a comfortable fit
- Button & pocket detail
- Batwing sleeve
- Roomy elastic waist
- Pockets in shorts
- Dusty Pink Colour
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding friendly
- Made in PRC
|XS||6-8||33cm||up to 90cm||114cm|
|S/M||8-10||36cm||up to 106cm||120cm|
|M/L||12-14||39cm||up to 126cm||126cm|
|L/XL||16-small 20||42cm||up to 130cm||132cm|
- Designed to be an oversized flowy fit
- Fabric is not pre-washed. Cotton/Linen fabrics can shrink by 3% if washed incorrectly. Steam the item after washing to relax the fabric back to size.
- Please note: our size recommendations are just that - a recommendation. Please ensure you measure yourself for the best size results
- Please allow 1-2 cm measurement tolerance.
- Hand wash only - no machine washing - not even a gentle cycle
- Linen, much like cotton, does have a tendency to shrink. For that reason, avoid washing linen clothes in hot water and opt for either warm or cold water; if your linen is a vibrant or dark colour, stick with cold to avoid fading.
- Linen is best washed with a mild detergent
- Avoid the use of fabric softener, and never use bleach on linen clothing, even if it's white.
- Avoid wringing the fabric. Because of the way linen fibres are structured, over-handling can cause damage.
- When air drying, either lay the garment flat on a towel or use a drying rack in the shade; avoid hangers, which will leave unsightly dent marks unless they're padded.
- Dark colours will fade when dried in the sun— please avoid drying your linen in the sun if you want to keep your colours fresh.
- If you feel as though your linen has shrunk steam your garment. Start from the mid section and gently pull down, this will help relax the fabric back to its original size.