WILDERLING Merino Leggings - Pink
A stunning soft pink merino legging with an elasticated waistband. A comfortable pant for babies and toddlers to wear, designed to accommodate a nappy, with wonderful stretch to allow those busy legs to kick around.
A light-weight, soft, next to skin garment. Ideal as a foundation layer with pants over-top, to keep warm in those cooler months or up the ski field.
Superfine merino wool that sits comfortably against the bare skin.
MADE IN NEW ZEALAND
- Elastic waist sits comfortably and easy to pull on
- 100% New Zealand Merino Wool. ZQ Certified: Ethical, Traceable and Sustainably Sourced
- LOW FIRE DANGER: the least flammable of all the fibres. It is the safest fibre to have close to the body as it is self-extinguishing and will not melt or stick to our skin.
- Designed and made in New Zealand
Wilderling only use natural fibres and trims - the benchmark in sustainability, quality and performance. They work closely with local fabric wholesalers to source fabrics, that where possible, all come with certifications to prove their authenticity and traceability. Their environmental impact is also of great consideration. Closing the loop between consumption and disposal is an ongoing goal, and one where natural fabrics are the first step in their journey to becoming circular.
- Warm machine wool wash with similar colours
- Line dry
- Warm iron
- Do not dryclean
- Do not bleach
- Do not expose to direct sunlight (white will fade to yellow)
- TIP: AVOID VELCRO AND ABRASIVE SURFACES TO HELP PREVENT HOLES