WILDERLING Merino Swaddle - White
A swaddle is designed to wrap a new born baby to provide comfort and warmth. By keeping arms tucked next the body, they cannot startle themselves awake or scratch their face while they sleep. Wilderling's swaddles are expertly crafted from the finest merino wool, with a strong boarder and beautiful decorative stitching finishing it off.
Designed to be used as a swaddle, lightweight blanket, bassinet sheet, and comforter for a baby and young infant.
MADE IN NEW ZEALAND
- 90 x 90cm
- 100% New Zealand Merino Wool. ZQ Certified: Ethical, Traceable and Sustainably Sourced
- Superfine merino wool which will not itch or scratch
- Low fire danger
- Designed and made in New Zealand
Wilderling only use natural fibres and trims - the benchmark in sustainability, quality and performance. They work closely with local fabric wholesalers to source fabrics, that where possible, all come with certifications to prove their authenticity and traceability. Their environmental impact is also of great consideration. Closing the loop between consumption and disposal is an ongoing goal, and one where natural fabrics are the first step in their journey to becoming circular.
- Warm machine wool wash with similar colours
- Warm iron
- Line Dry
- Do not dryclean
- Do not bleach
- TIP: AVOID VELCRO AND ABRASIVE SURFACES TO HELP PREVENT HOLES