WILDERLING Merino Turtleneck - White
A long sleeved merino turtleneck top. Designed to be worn either as a next to skin, base layer or on its own as more of an outer layer. A slightly longer, rounded hem at the back ensures it will not ride up.
Superfine merino wool that sits comfortably against the bare skin.
MADE IN NEW ZEALAND
- Neck is designed to be pulled over young heads with ease
- Turtleneck can be rolled down for a more casual look
- 100% New Zealand Merino Wool. ZQ Certified: Ethical, Traceable and Sustainably Sourced
- LOW FIRE DANGER: the least flammable of all the fibres. It is the safest fibre to have close to the body as it is self-extinguishing and will not melt or stick to our skin.
- Designed and made in New Zealand
Wilderling only use natural fibres and trims - the benchmark in sustainability, quality and performance. They work closely with local fabric wholesalers to source fabrics, that where possible, all come with certifications to prove their authenticity and traceability. Their environmental impact is also of great consideration. Closing the loop between consumption and disposal is an ongoing goal, and one where natural fabrics are the first step in their journey to becoming circular.
- Warm machine wool wash with similar colours
- Line dry
- Warm iron
- Do not dryclean
- Do not bleach
- Do not expose to direct sunlight (white will fade to yellow)
- TIP: AVOID VELCRO AND ABRASIVE SURFACES TO HELP PREVENT HOLES