GRECH & CO Sedona Teething Ring - Spice
These beautiful teething rings are designed for development and sensory stimulation. They help to relieve and soothe gums during teething (much like scratching an itch).
- Aides in hand/eye coordination
- Tactile stimulating and grasp conditioning
- Visually stimulating - perfect for interactive eye tracking
- Wood rings offer a gentle rattle sound
- Have been tested with the SGS UK Lab and Pass the toughest safety standards for worldwide retail BSEN 71-1:2014+A1:2018 Pass
Each item comes beautifully presented in our highest quality signature cloth bag with information label included.
- 100% Food Grade Silicone
- 100% Non-toxic
- BPA Free
- Lead Free
- Mercury Free
- Phthalates Free
- Cadmium Free
- FDA Approved
- EN71 Certified
- Easy to clean with soap and water or water wipes when on-the-go
- Untreated Beechwood (regularly treat wood components with olive or coconut oil to keep the texture smooth)
CLEAN & CARE
Beads and nylon cord are easily cleaned with dish soap and water; allow to hang dry
- Do not submerge wood in water
- Beechwood is naturally antibacterial so does not need direct cleaning
- Polish wood with natural oil (ex. olive, coconut, almond, etc.) to maintain a smooth texture and polished aesthetic.
Made with secure knot, sealed for extra security. Give your teether a light tug before each use to ensure it is secure. Baby use only; strong force by adult and older children can damage product. Use with adult supervision only. Discard and replace with first signs of wear and tear.