LEOSUN Polarized Easton Sunglasses - Tortoiseshell
The everyday sun essential. Introducing Leosun's brand new range of polarized kids unisex sunglasses. These are constructed from the innovative, eco-friendly, G850 renew which is made from 45% caster seeds.
The lenses are polarized, offering max UV400 protection so that children can enjoy hours of outdoor adventures.
Super lightweight, flexible and comfortable with innovative flex box spring hinges meaning the arms can be bent beyond 90 degrees.
These stylish frames are semi-transparent with a soft touch finish.
Packaged with a soft felt case in a stylish hard recyclable cardboard case. All packaging is now plastic free.
- Designed to fit 5 - 10 year olds depending on your little one's head size
- Arm length: 134mm, Lense height: 39.7mm
- Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1067.1:2016
- Category 3 lenses provide extra protection from both visible and UV light and only allow less than 20% of visible light to penetrate the lenses
- UV 400 provide nearly 100% protection from harmful ultraviolet light rays
- Innovative flex box spring hinges meaning the arms can be bent beyond 90 degrees