MARMAR COPENHAGEN Pointelle Pants - Vanilla
Super soft pointelle pants with elastic waistband and a decorative ribbon at the waist.
This product is certified according to Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® and contains organic cotton.
50% Organic Cotton 50% TENCEL™ Modal
- Knit with a pattern of holes, with picot edges
- Delicate, light and airy design
- Soft, stretchable & flexible quality
- Supports the body's natural temperature regulation
- Long-lasting softness, wash after wash
- High quality that last generation after generation
CERTIFIED ORGANIC COTTON & TENCEL MODAL
MarMar Copenhagen's Organic Cotton is made from non-genetically modified plants, without the use of any synthetic fertilizers or pesticides. Organic Cotton helps promote and enhance biodiversity and biological cycles. TENCEL™ Modal are soft and light cellulosic fibres made from pulp from sustainable wood sources, in an eco-responsible way in Austria. It is produced with Eco Soft technology, in a closed production loop ensuring high recovery rates of chemicals and reducing wastewater- and air emissions significantly.
- Machine wash 40°C
- Wash with similar colours & inside out
- Close all fastenings before cleaning
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry cleaning possible