WILDERLING Merino Bodysuit - Navy
An envelope style bodysuit for babies and toddlers, made from superfine, navy merino wool fabric. Dome closures secure at the base to ensure the top does not ride up. A next to skin garment to keep children comfortable and protected.
Superfine merino wool that sits comfortably against the bare skin. Merino wool is breathable and will help to regulate a babies temperature.
MADE IN NEW ZEALAND
- Two dome closures (nickle free)
- Envelope neck allows the neck to be widened to easily pull over delicate heads
- 100% New Zealand Merino Wool. ZQ Certified: Ethical, Traceable and Sustainably Sourced
- LOW FIRE DANGER: the least flammable of all the fibres. It is the safest fibre to have close to the body as it is self-extinguishing and will not melt or stick to our skin.
- Designed and made in New Zealand
Wilderling only use natural fibres and trims - the benchmark in sustainability, quality and performance. They work closely with local fabric wholesalers to source fabrics, that where possible, all come with certifications to prove their authenticity and traceability. Their environmental impact is also of great consideration. Closing the loop between consumption and disposal is an ongoing goal, and one where natural fabrics are the first step in their journey to becoming circular.
- Warm machine wool wash with similar colours
- Line dry
- Warm iron
- Do not dryclean
- Do not bleach
- Do not expose to direct sunlight (white will fade to yellow)
- TIP: AVOID VELCRO AND ABRASIVE SURFACES TO HELP PREVENT HOLES